Our 2018 district conference in Valley Forge is where you meet the people moving Rotary forward, make contacts that benefit your club and your projects…and have fun!
Friday, May 18, 2018
• Opening bell at 2pm with sessions until 4:30pm.
• Our meet and greet cocktail hour will be held at 5:30-6:30pm.
• You won’t want to miss our Friday dinner. The following Dinner is really shaping up. The theme is Taste of Philadelphia.
Think cheese steaks, Philly pretzels, mummers, water ice, William Penn, Betsy Ross – just to name a few. A must attend event.
Saturday, May 19, 2018 (A Full Day)
• Saturday starts with breakfast at 7:30am followed by sessions from 8:30am through 12:30pm.
• In the afternoon, enjoy plenty of free time to explore at Valley Forge National Historic Park, King of Prussia Mall, King of Prussia Town Centre, Philadelphia Premium Outlets, Downtown Philadelphia, Longwood Gardens – or even a nap.
• Return for our cocktail hour starting at 6:00pm, followed by the Governor’s Gala Dinner at 7:00pm. (Great entertainment ahead!)
Sunday, May 20, 2018
• The day begins with breakfast at 8:00am.
• Sessions start at 9:00am.
• Our morning will include a Memorial Service to honor our deceased Rotarians and the closing session ending at 11:30am.
Register for the 2018 District Conference and/or Friday RLI Celebration Luncheon
Any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Peg and Joe Castor, District 7640 Registration Chair at 856-627-1894, or 609-471-3074, or email@example.com.
Be part of the revolution! See you in Valley Forge!